- BlueMicro_BLE - A Bluetooth Firmware for the NRF52832.
- Bluetosis - Bluetooth firmware for the Mitosis keyboard.
- EasyAVR - is a keyboard firmware and keymapper GUI for custom keyboards based on USB AVRs.
- Kaleidoscope - Flexible firmware for Arduino-powered keyboards.
- Keyberon - A pure rust keyboard firmware.
- Keyplus - An easy to use keyboard firmware with support for wireless and wired split keyboards.
- KMK - is a feature-rich and beginner-friendly firmware for computer keyboards written and configured in CircuitPython.
- Mechy - Arduino compatible, plugin based.
- MK32 - Simple BLE keyboard for ESP32
- nrf52-keyboard - A ble keyboard firmware using nrf52810/52832
- Python-Keyboard - A highly extensible firmware written in Python, based on CircuitPython, with RGB, USB and Bluetooth.
- QMK - A keyboard firmware based on the tmk_keyboard firmware for Atmel AVR and ARM controllers.
- TMK - Keyboard firmwares for Atmel AVR and Cortex-M.
- ZMK - MIT-licensed firmware built on top of the Zephyr RTOS that is “wireless first”.
Edit this page on GitHub